Skip to main content

Anticipated 2018 releases!

Happy New Year! Hope everyone has had a fantastic start to 2018. So, since with a new year comes new books, I will be sharing my most anticipated releases coming out this year. It won't be in any particular order.

War Strom by: Victoria Aveyard

As you probably don't know, the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard is one of my favourites. War Storm, which is coming out in May, is the fourth and possibly the last book in the series. I am looking forward to read this book so much because I absolutely love the characters in it!

Obsidio (The Illuminae Files) by: Amie Kaufman

Obsidio is the third book of The Illuminae and its coming out in March. I really love this series because it has a very unique and interesting format of telling the story. I haven't read the second book yet but hopefully I will finish it before the third one comes out.

On the come up by: Angie Thomas

I have recently read The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas and it was amazing. I am so exited to read her new book expected to come out in May.

The Fates Divide by: Veronica Ross

I have loved all of the books I have read by Veronica Ross. After the Divergent series, I couldn't resist picking up Carve the mark as well. This comes out in April and I can't wait to see what it has in store for us.

Legendary (Caraval) by: Stephanie Garber.

My mind was blown when I read the first book of the Caraval series. I simply couldn't put it down! Which why I am so excited for the second book of the series. Legendary's storyline is going to focus on the previous protagonists sister: Tella. This book is coming out in May so don't forget to get a copy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hate U Give by: Angie Thomas

I just finished reading The Hate U Give and it was phenomenal. This book has definitely become one of favourite books of 2017.  There aren't many YA books that include African - American street communities, but this one captured it perfectly.  I won't elaborate too much in the story because its sort of a whole journey with surprises that will be ruined if I tell you too much. It is quite a slow paced book but it somehow manages to always keep the suspense at its highest. This book was impossible to put down! The story includes a lot of controversial on police brutality, racism and shows us how not everyone who ends up in prison is a bad person. I has given me a whole different perspective on that matter. It was beautifully written. Despite, the author didn't seem make a big deal out of empathizing the secondary characters throughout the storyline, we really get to witness their unique personalities.  Although it is categorized as a YA book, I think it is me

The Wrath and the Dawn

The Wrath and the Dawn - Duo-logy By: RenĂ©e Andien I just finished this duology and I can even think right now. The brilliance of this series hasn’t even sunk in yet. This is a truly wonderful piece of work which has torn my heart out of my chest. The writing is so rich and vivid and it just takes you on this unexpected and so beautiful adventure. Every word is so carefully thought out and it just perfectly flows and set the story’s Arabian scenery in the Golden age. I will only summarize the first book. The story is a fairytale retelling of 1001 nights. Although this one is of a much more complicated storyline. The Caliph of Khorasan, who is known the monster of a king, marries a new wife every day and every dawn they are found dead with a silk cord around their neck. Sharhrzad, who’s best friend was recently murdered by him volunteers to be the next wife. To seek revenge. She uses her ability to tell the most captivating stories to stay alive the first da

The Graveyard Book inspired bookmark

I made this bookmark when I was in a Christmas mood so it looks quite wintery. I'd added my favourite quote from The Graveyard Book, which I had read recently.